The month of July was kind of a "wash" at the Holmes home. My family visited at the very beginning, then Trey was off to youth camp that next week. He came back, then I flew off to GA for a week and a half, and while I was gone Trey left for Colorado for a week. On July 31 I picked Trey up at the airport at 10PM, and that was the last of the travelling for now!!
The month of August hasn't been any slower for us. We've already celebrated Trey's 32nd birthday and our 2 year anniversary. We still have my 27th birthday and Lee's 31st birthday to go. It's been nonstop! But we are having so much fun. I have pictures from our anniversary trip, so I will load those soon. We are also squeezing in wonderful time with the Lewis family/ I can't get over how great it is to live near them. Thursday morning we all trekked out to Terrell to watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Yesterday I went with Lee and the kids to our waterpark, then last night we all went to Chili's for a delicious and fun meal. Marilee and Burke spent the night last night, so they're passed out in our guest bedroom (or Marilee's bedroom, as she like to consider it). Basically, we are having a lot of fun!
More stories and pics to follow!
ReplyDelete戀戀視頻聊天室
台灣uu視頻聊天室
夫妻真人秀視頻聊天室
免費裸體女主播聊天室
開放性多人聊天室
台灣甜心真人裸聊
同城美女視頻聊天室
寂寞交友富婆聊天室
美女主播聊天室
同城約炮聊天室在線聊