Friday, May 13, 2011

B is for Breakfast

B: Breakfast, Battleship, and the Box Office, 5/9/11

*If you're wondering what this is all about, read here.

This past Monday morning, Trey and I went on our second ABC date. It was my turn to plan. I chose to take Trey to breakfast at IHOP because we used to go on breakfast dates to IHOP when we first met. We slept in until 9 and arrived at IHOP around 10 (we live 30 minutes from it), so it really turned into brunch, which still works with the B theme so no big deal :).We both ate delicious meals with eggs, sausage, bacon, and pancakes. Then we sipped on coffee and played the game Battleship!



Trey sitting there with childlike excitement, waiting to play Battleship!

I look a little sleepy, but it's OK!

It was a very intense game of battleship, and it came down to each of us finding our captured man on the other's board (this is a newer version of the game...I couldn't find the old version at our Wal-Mart).


 And just in case you're wondering, I did win :). 

After breakfast and battleship we weren't quite ready to head home, so we decided to...wait for it...browse at the outlet mall right there. Trey has been looking for the perfect pair of new shoes, and we found them! I didn't take any more pictures, but they are some very cool Sperry's. Then we were even more spontaneous and decided to hit up the box office! We love going to see movies, but when the nearest movie theater is 30 minutes away, you enjoy a movie when you can! We saw the movie Thor, which is a comic book movie. I have never known much about comic book heroes and stories, but I married a man who read them all as a child. Therefore, I have seen all the comic book movies that have come out. Thor is by far one of the better ones. I rank it up there with Wolverine and the first Iron Man movie. 

That's our B date in a nutshell. It had multiple "b" activities to it, and we had a very relaxing and enjoyable time!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Ya'll are just so creative;)

    B could also be for...Boogerbutt! Yall should have just come see me!

    ReplyDelete