Well, we have reached that milestone - we made it to the 12 week appointment! Dr. Haddock told me yesterday that we are now out of the high risk for miscarriage phase, which brings such a peace and happiness to my heart. We heard little Baby Holmes' heartbeat yesterday at 162 bpm. Our next appointment in 4 weeks will be similar, just checking my weight and the baby's heartbeat, then our appointment in January will be another sonogram and finding out baby's gender. I can't wait!
Trey and I have been busy cleaning out and organizing our two bedroom, one bathroom home. I like to think of us as non-pack rats (thanks mainly to my husband), but still we've accumulated quite a bit of junk! We have sold some of it on Craig's List and eBay, we've donated some, and we've thrown away the rest. Trey and I now share a closet (he was in the guest bedroom closet), and our bathroom has some empty shelves/cabinets ready for the many baby items we will be accumulating over the next several months. The baby room/guest room is another work in and of itself. We've rearranged it some, but it just looks puny and pitiful in my opinion. We'll definitely need to paint (probably a neutral color since this is the church's house and I don't want to repaint when we move!). Also, the church is working on getting us a fence in the backyard so the dogs can have a yard to play in and we can have some privacy. I'm really excited about that.
More updates in the future. Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment