Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Three Years!!!

Today is a special day for Trey and I - we celebrate 3 years of marriage! This third year of marriage has been quite an eventful one for us. We adopted our two furry little humans, Pete and Dapple, and we got pregnant and gave birth to our firstborn precious daughter, Kate. We paid off our 4Runner and sold Trey's truck. I quit my job to be a stay-at-home mom. Trey celebrated his 1 year anniversary as Student Minister at FBC back in March. Lots of decisions, lots of life change. It's been a wonderful year, and the Lord has truly blessed our family. I fall more and more in love with Trey Holmes with each passing day. I love watching him be daddy to Kate...and Pete and Dapple :) I could not have imagined 3 years ago where we would be now, but I am so thankful to the Lord for where he has us. Happy anniversary, Trey!



1 comment:

  1. sooo sweet! Wow- I didn't realize how big of a year this has been for yall! God is doing a lot of things in our midst:) (seen and unseen) and it is GOOD!

    ReplyDelete