It has been one wild and crazy summer for the Holmes family. At the end of May, our little family piled into Trey's truck and drove to Odessa for Memorial Day weekend. What a relaxing time that was with his family. In the beginning of June, all of Trey's family and my family came to Canton to celebrate Kate's first birthday. My sister and her fiance also got engaged here. Big week! Kate and I then traveled back to Georgia with my parents. When Kate and I flew back to Texas a week and a half later, Trey was already at his second youth camp! We drove down to South Texas to visit with him and the youth for a day.
We were home for a few weeks, then the second week of July, our little family (dogs included) loaded up and headed east again. We stopped for the night in Georgia, picked up my mom, dropped off the dogs, and continued on to the northern part of North Carolina. We actually drove into Virginia to get to our destination at Lake Gaston. My aunt and uncle live there, and I grew up vacationing there with family, so it was fun for Trey to see and experience this place. As a matter of fact, the first time I'd ever been there was when I was just 11 months old...pretty close to my daughter's age when she first visited!
Our time at the lake was so blessed. My aunts and mom watched Kate a lot for us, and Trey and I spent our days playing on the sea doo, skiing, floating on the pontoon boat, swimming, reading, and napping. Just typing that sentence makes me want to go back. We drove back down after a few days, spent a couple days with my parents, then drove back to Georgia.
We've been home for a couple weeks now, and this Thursday my mom flies in. Kate and I will pick her up and we will all head straight to Arkansas to celebrate my cousin's wedding.
All in all, this summer has been filled with much traveling and, most importantly, much time with family. I am so thankful for this time. I am also thankful that Kate is a good little traveler!!!
ReplyDeleteut網際網路聊天空間
ut聊聊天室
奇摩女孩視訊聊天網
mmbox視訊網
momo520視訊美女
meme104視訊聊天
金瓶梅視訊聊天
uthome視訊聊天
live173破解免費觀看
live173直播軟件下載