Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Didn't Mean to Do This

Nothing pains me more than being so far away from my family. I often read the blogs of other friends who live far from their families, and I know that they post so their loved ones can feel a little more connected to what's going on in their lives. I've pondered doing this for quite some time, and I actually didn't intend to start a blog today. However, curiosity got the best of me, and I wanted to see how hard it would be to start a blog. It's not that hard at all. So here I am, posting...cool.

What's kept me from blogging? The thought that too many people already blog their thoughts, and who do I think I am, that I'd presume others would want to read my thoughts and opinions on anything? So this won't be a blog of my thoughts. This will simply be a blog of what is going on in the Holmes home, and it will be intended only for those friends and family members that I share the link with. With that being said, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment