I'm sipping some coffee, watching the news, and prepping myself for the week. Poor Trey couldn't fall asleep last night, so he's in worse shape than me. Glad I made extra coffee so he can partake.
Yesterday we ate lunch at our favorite restaurant, La Playa Maya. I was traumatized when, after eating almost every nacho on my plate, I turned one over and discovered a piece of raw chicken. But my trauma was only worsened when, after showing Trey and telling him how disgusted I was, he said "Well let me eat the last of the nachos, then." The man will eat anything. Oh, and there is also a little background to this story. The last time we ate there, which was with Lee and the kids, Trey and Lee discovered a raw fishtail in our basket of chips. Needless to say, we won't be eating at La Playa Maya anymore.
Hopefully Trey will be posting some on the blog, too. I've set it up so he can. We shall have to wait and see if he takes the bait.
No comments:
Post a Comment