Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hello, 3rd Trimester!

Yesterday was a day I thought would NEVER get here. This pregnancy has gone so quickly in some ways, but so incredibly slow in others. But now we are in the 3rd trimester! That's right, yesterday we entered into the 28th week of pregnancy, marking just 13 weeks away from our due date. Now all you people out there who tell me the 3rd trimester goes so quickly...I'm counting on you to be right! The bigger my belly gets, the more she kicks, the more I am ready to have my sweet little girl here.

I thank the Lord for taking care of our sweet Kate. All along, beginning before we got pregnant but were trying, I have claimed Psalm 127, that He is the one who will grow our family and bless us with children. I also claim Psalm 139:13-18. The Lord has every little detail of Kate's life already in His plans. I already feel and struggle with that fear and worry that momma's have over the safety and well-being of their children. But I'm trying to get in the habit now of bringing it all to the Lord and trusting Him and His goodness to watch over my family.

More to come soon, perhaps with pics and a survey update!

1 comment: