Tuesday, November 29, 2011

First Thanksgiving

Hurray for our first Thanksgiving with the sweetest little blessing from the Lord. Trey and I stayed in Canton for Thanksgiving for a number of reasons, but one main reason was to celebrate our first Thanksgiving as our tiny little family. I am so glad we chose to do this. The few days Trey had off turned into such a restful, joyful time for us. We all got sick, too, which made me doubly thankful we didn't travel! Sickness aside, though, it was a wonderful time. Some of the highlights include watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade with Trey and Kate while I worked on our Thanksgiving meal, eating Thanksgiving dinner with Trey on our china, and napping the day away with my loves. We all got dressed for our Thanksgiving meal, but the rest of the day was spent in pajamas. It was delightful! Here are a couple pics of Kate on Thanksgiving day.


Another highlight for our Thanksgiving holiday was taking Kate out to our horse, Pasquale. She and I sat in the warm car most of the time, watching Trey ride and enjoying the heat. But she did get on the horse with dad for a little while, and she rather enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment