Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas

Christmas 2011 was the best Christmas yet. I never knew just how much more meaningful that time would be once I had a child of my own. Trey, Kate, and I were in Canton for Christmas weekend. We spent time with his family Christmas Eve, had our own little family celebration Christmas morning, and then grilled steaks with his parents that afternoon after church. It was very restful time. Kate and I then flew out early Monday morning to Georgia. We spent almost 2 full weeks there. Kate got to meet my Aunt Jenny and cousins for the first time. We shopped quite a bit, ate some delicious food, and spent wonderful family time together.

What is my 7 month old up to these days? Well, crawling all over the place. Her favorite thing to do is crawl wherever the dogs are and try to chew on their tails! She says "mama" whenever she is tired or hungry, and babbles all other sorts of words at other times. We are still nursing, but she also takes solid food twice a day now. She is such a delight to watch as she grows and discovers the world around her.






1 comment: