Last fall a friend of mine told me about a free magazine from Focus on the Family. I do enjoy reading good magazines, and I especially enjoy anything free, so it seemed like an ideal situation! The magazine is called Thriving Family. There is an online version and a hard copy. I don't particularly like reading things online, so I get the hard copy in the mail (like I said, for free).
What prompted me to share? Well, the magazine has excellent, uplifting articles that challenge me in my faith in Christ and encourage me as a wife and mommy. The most recent issue has an article on fun, cheap, creative dates, and I wanted to share the article. Click here to read the ideas that readers suggested. Trey and I especially liked the "drive in movie" date and the "rooftop" date.
It's easy to subscribe...you can read the online version, or if you want to get it in the mail, like I do, you just call and give them your information, and you will start to receive the magazine. It's so great! Click here to get the info on subscribing.
I will update soon on all our holiday fun. I just got back in town Sunday haven't had the chance to do much blogging. We will also be going on our "H" date soon; I know you're all waiting with bated breath to hear what it will be. Trey (who is planning this date) says we have to wait for better weather. More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment