Wednesday, April 21, 2010

News

I got a job yesterday - ya! I will be working for an agency called East Texas Psychological and Neurological Services. Basically, I will be working with a private practive (no more working under a government grant, thank the Lord!) and will have appts scheduled by a secretary. The secretaries will also put my files together and do all that grunt work that is so time consuming and no fun. I will work three days a week, Monday through Wednesday, and the schedule will be incredibly flexible. I am so thankful for this opportunity. Thanks to those of you who prayed for me. I start next Tuesday, so you can pray for me then, too. I am continuously amazed at how the Lord has every detail worked out in this move. Both Trey and I get pay raises, we live in a home, we have amazing family nearby, we get to see Lee, Burke Warren, and Marilee everday, we love our new church family...need I go on? For a while, we were in Fort Worth thinking we were stuck there, but all along the Lord was working toward this move. It's so neat to remember where we were and to know that God had this in mind all along. Thank You, Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment