Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the bump

Ok, ok, I have heard the requests, and I will now post some pics of the baby bump! It's just so much working moving the pictures from my phone to the computer, then finding the time to pic the good ones and load them onto the blog...

Alas, I will post the pics from the bump began to noticeable with a shirt on (though it is tiny to you, it felt HUGE to me!).

16 weeks. We knew we were having a girl at this point!


17/18 weeks. I grew a lot during the Christmas break. Not sure exactly when this was taken.

20 weeks. Took this at work...lovely, eh?

21 weeks.

 
22 weeks. Here are a couple shots of this week:


I am aware that most of these pictures were taken by me. I will attempt to have cuter poses in the future, perhaps enlisting Trey Holmes as my photographer. I just don't ever think about it except in the morning when I'm first ready (and looking a little decent). Hope you enjoyed the pics. Little Kate is growing fast and furiously! According to What to Expect When You're Expecting, she will double in weight this month, from 1 pound to 2 pounds!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness..you're too cute! I want to rub on that belly bump so bad. It's crazy seeing you with a belly though. You're absolutely glowing in the pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I absolutely love love love these pics! P.S. The picture that you said you didn't know where it was taken...I think the second one...that was taken in our house! By the Christmas tree in the first room- you k-wazy wabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA, Gretchen! I think she meant she didn't know WHAT DAY/WEEK (when) the picture was taken!!!! YOU are the K-wazy wabbit!

    Kara - You must have been a beautiful baby! But BABY, Look at you now!!!
    I LOVE THE PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked at these pictures again and just looooove them!

    AND...mom I just read your comment...oops;)

    ReplyDelete