Friday, May 6, 2011

Week 36 Survey

We are at 36 weeks today - WAHOO! Even better, we got to see Kate in our final sonogram. It makes it so much more real to see your little baby in there all squished up and ready to thrive when she joins us in the real world. I can hardly wait! She measured at weighing about 6 pounds 10 ounces. If she comes on her due date, she'll be around 8 pounds, but it could go half a pound either direction. I can handle that.

Week 36 Survey

How far along? 36 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: To be honest, I really have lost track. I think we're around 40. I can't ever remember what number they say I am and do the math fast enough to figure it out.

Maternity clothes? Yup. Don't think I'll be going backwards on this one...maternity clothes are in my future whether I like it or not!

Stretch marks? Nope. Mom didn't get them, so I'm hoping I don't, either.

Sleep: Not so much. I am tired! Sometimes it's because of heartburn, sometimes it's because I can't stop thinking about my baby girl. Also, the swelling in my wrists has caused me to develop carpal tunnel syndrome. I wake up frequently throughout the night with numb hands. It is annoying! But thankfully I am not really affected by it in the day time.

What I miss: Being able to bend over. And my normal clothes!

What I am looking forward to: Kate getting here already!

Best moment this week: Seeing Kate on the sonogram today, watching her practice breathing, seeing little hair sprouts on her head, and seeing little chubby rolls on her skin. She measured a week ahead in size due to her little chubby self :)

Movement: Yup! She is head down, so I now know that it is her head bouncing on my bladder, her little tushy sticking out up top, and her little hands and feet poking me in the side. What a cutie pie she is!

Belly Button in or out? a flattie :)

Wedding rings on or off? off  :(. I miss them. But I wear a bigger ring on my ring finger that fits and does the trick for now. I feel naked without anything on my ring finger!

Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing.

Milestones: We have weekly visits from here on out. Hooray!

1 comment: