We are 39 weeks today. 39 weeks! Hooray for the end of pregnancy, which has been wonderful, but brings the delivery of our daughter, which is so wonderful words are inadequate here. We had our 39 week OB appointment yesterday, and we walked away with a plan. I really want to get Kate here naturally, if possible. My mom flies in tomorrow (yay!), and I would really love it if we went into labor this weekend or early next week sometime. That would be ideal! But if not, we are scheduled to go in this Wednesday morning, June 3, to have something (I forget what it's called) put on my cervix to help soften it and kick it into gear. My doctor says if I'm already dilating and close to labor, this stuff can help kick me over into labor. Otherwise it will just help kick start the process of getting her here. I will be monitored that morning for signs of labor. If there are none, I'll head home and wait. If nothing happens by Friday, June 3 (our due date), we will go in for another treatment of this stuff on the cervix. Again, if no labor beings, I head home for the weekend. If all else fails, we are schedule to be induced on Monday, June 6. There is an end in sight, a period at the end of this sentence, and a new chapter to follow. I am so excited!
Thank you to all my friends and family who have prayed for us along this journey. I am so utterly humbled at the work of life God has been fashioning inside my womb. After our journey in trying to get pregnant, I am so appreciative to the Lord for allowing me this opportunity. I know not every woman gets to experience this.
Unless something very blog-worthy comes up, you probably won't be hearing from me until our little Trey/Kara concoction decides to make her appearance. I look forward to posting pictures and sharing the story of Kathryn Elizabeth's birth into this world. I love you all!
Kara,
ReplyDeleteI have LOVED looking at pics of the nursery and reading about the end of your pregnancy! I want you to know that we are praying for you, Kate and Trey. I cannot wait to see pictures of this precious angel!!! Love you girl! You did it!!! :) (the pregnancy part that is:))
ReplyDelete同城約炮聊天室在線聊
同城寂寞交友網
秀色裸聊秀場
台灣裸聊奇摩女孩真人視訊網
台灣愛妃網視頻聊天室
真人性愛聊天室
真人性愛聊天室
台灣視頻直播聊天室
台灣甜心辣妹視訊
漾美眉視訊交友聊天室