When you first walk in, you see the all-important bed. I had to have a bed because there needs to be a place my family can sleep when they visit. Also, I hear I may need a place to crash on those rough nights :)
Here is an up close picture of the beautiful window treatments. My most creative mom came up with the idea of doing them this way, and it is so precious!
And now, the crib. As I said earlier, we have more to hang, but this is what we have so far!
And now, the changing table/dresser. This is my favorite item in the room because, after much hunting for the perfect changing table/dresser combination, I found this used buffet at First Monday. I bought it for $60 and had my talented husband refinish it and paint it. Just for fun, I'll show you a before picture first!
And now, the finished product!
I love every bit of our little nursery, but I can't wait for the most precious part of this nursery to get here. Come on, sweet little Kate!






Looks adorable! Great job!
ReplyDeleteWow- I am amazed at what Trey did to that dresser! It looks 100% different! The whole room is so sweet and Kate is going to love it!
ReplyDeleteNow...the wait is on for our little cutie pie to get here!
ssooo precious! Come on baby Kate! Also, to add to wonderful sleep...black out curtains, noise makers, and a swaddle blanket!! :-) She will be sleeping beauty!
ReplyDeleteThe nursery is so cute, Kara! I discovered your blog a few weeks ago and love hearing about your baby girl! Can't wait to see pictures of her!
ReplyDelete