Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Christmas in Fort Worth

Trey and I celebrated our own little Christmas on Christmas Eve, because we planned to drive to Canton later that day. Due to the random White Christmas that blew in on Christmas Eve, however, Trey and I weren't able to go to Canton until Christmas day. We were sad about missing that time with family, but we had a blast hanging out at home. Our main concern was for Bob, Trey's dad, who was stuck somewhere on I-20 when they chose to shut the interstate down, leaving many travellers stranded. He was able to make it to a hotel about an hour off the interstate, though, so we were thankful for his safety!


Here I am, a sleepy woman, but excited about opening stockings. My mom has always given great stockings, and this is a tradition I want to carry on in my family.


Here's Trey opening his stocking.

Mom, this one's for you. Trey always enjoys those Get Fuzzy calendars you get him!

Not my best picture, but I LOVE the Yankee Candle Trey bought me (well, Lee actually bought for me, but on behalf of Trey...thanks for being Santa's little shopper, Lee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment