Tuesday, March 2, 2010

An Update through Pics

I know I'm bad about taking pictures. Even more, though, I'm bad about doing anything with the pictures I've taken. Case in point: Trey and I don't even have a wedding album, yet (though we are working on it, right mom and Gretch?).

Anyway, I will be adding some posts with pics of different things we've done over the past few months. Enjoy!

First, the airshow. In spite of much resistance, Trey unwillingly went to the airshow with me. Shockingly, he loved it :). My favorite part of the airshow came after the show was over. Since traffic was so horrendous, Trey and I parked our car on a hill close to the runway. We then watched for a couple hours as the different airplanes and jets took off to head to their home bases.

Here we are enjoying the show from the comfort of our blanket:


















After the show, we took a pic with the blue angels behind us:

I can't remember the name of this aircraft, but I do remember Trey thinking it was really cool:

2 comments:

  1. haha- I think I called you when yall were at the air show and it was super loud;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an A-10 Warthog. One of the coolest, baddest planes EVER.

    ReplyDelete