Thursday, March 25, 2010

The House!

Well we are all moved in and loving our new home! Trey started at the church officially yesterday (although he's been up there everyday since we moved here), and he is busy and loving his job. I wasn't able to be at his first Wednesday night with the youth, but he told me it went GREAT. I can't wait to meet and connect with more youth as we get settled in and get to know more of them.


One thing I'm really loving about Canton, TX, is the slow-paced life. When I drive places, I'm not fighting traffic on the interstate or crazy city drivers. I'm also loving being so close to my sister-in-law, niece, and nephew. They've eaten dinner with us a couple nights this week, and it's been so great having them join us. Now what we've all been waiting for (or at least my mom and sister have been waiting for), some pics of the new place...

First pic is of our awesome kitchen. It's so spacious and pretty!


Next is the living room. It is so spacious and cozy. We love it!


(yes, that is Michael Scott on the TV)

A pic of the bathroom. Kinda hard to get at a good angle of it, but you can trust me that it is super cute.

Our guest room, ready for ALL OF YOU to come visit at your convenience. :)

And last but not least, the master. We are totally happy with it.

And that is it from Texas for now. Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You already have a room for me! That was sooo sweet of you:) I don't even have to find a place to live when I come there! haha. Juuuuust kidding.

    The place looks so great and so much bigger! And all the painted walls match perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and I will have a hard time sleeping in that little bed with her snoring. Tha big couch looks more like my home when I am at the Holmes! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your blogs about Gretchen and Jason. I laughed out loud at some pictures and comments. My heart also swelled with love and pride as I read other comments. I love my children!

    ReplyDelete