Our baby girl is 3 months old today! What a joy sweet Kate is to Trey and me. As you can see in the pictures below, this little girl is smiling big time now. She knows how to win our hearts for sure. The other day when I picked her up from the church nursery, the workers showed me a video of her laughing so hard at the mobile they kept spinning. I can't believe I missed it!!! She has been chuckling some, but never has she laughed for us like she did the other day. We are being as silly as possible now trying to get her to laugh again. I'm hoping it will happen again soon. This baby has also mastered the art of rolling from her back to her tummy. Thankfully she enjoys her tummy quite a bit, but when she is done with her tummy time, she gets pretty upset trying to get back to her back. This has proved to be no fun at 1, 2, or 3 in the morning!! We are doing lots of tummy time in the day, now, to help encourage her to complete that roll!
No comments:
Post a Comment