Friday, September 23, 2011

I Only Have Eyes For You...

I have that song in my head as I type this post. As I hum this song, I think of our sweet baby girl, who is sleeping soundly in her crib right now, and her daddy. You see, she may be only 3 1/2 months old, but already...she only has eyes for her daddy. It is the sweetest thing to watch! When Trey comes into the room, she lights up with big ol' smiles. Of course, I think the feeling is pretty mutual, because her daddy sure is taken by her, too. I am having so much fun watching their sweet relationship blossom.

The other day, Kate was awake during lunch time. Trey had come home and I'd made us some hot sandwiches. We put Kate in the bumbo to sit with us while we ate. As we sat there and talked, she was content to watch us and listen. She looked at her dad for a while, and all of a sudden Kate started to crack up. I mean, throw your head back, deep belly kinda laughing. We have no idea exactly what set her off, but of course I grabbed the camera and was able to capture some of it. I have a feeling it was something her daddy did, like maybe chuckle, that got her going.


1 comment: